The Role of Our Hotline Nurses
Unlike nurse case managers, our telephone triage nurses get involved at the front end of the workers’ compensation process.
Our Triage Process
When an injured worker calls our 24 hour nurse hotline, our triage nurses assess the injury over the phone. Based on treatment protocols and sophisticated algorithms, RNs systematically identify the right course of treatment and refer the employee to the most appropriate level of care—such as an ER or clinic—or provide simple first aid or self-care guidelines.
- A Win-Win Approach. Employers experience bottom-line savings and send a clear message to their workforce: they care about employee health and safety.
- Personalized & Compassionate. Our nurses listen closely to the nature of each injury and focus on the employee’s unique medical needs.
- Medical Decisions by Medical Professionals. Rather than your worksite supervisors, our trained hotline nurses make the medical decisions on where to send injured employees for care.
Our Injury Hotline
Our injury hotline is dedicated to facilitating the highest quality of care, and our medical team leads the industry in terms of defining the standards for occupational injury triage.
- We deliver significant value to our customers:
- Simple & Easy. Pick up the phone and dial—it’s that easy.
- Always On Call. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—perfect for organizations with employees working around the clock.
- Comprehensive Injury Report. We gather comprehensive injury information and forward injury reports to your contacts.
- Savings & Results. Many customers have experienced over 100 percent return on investment within the first year.
The “Right Call” for workplace injuries
Within minutes of an injury, our triage nurses make important medical decisions that optimize care for injured workers.
Responding on the “Day of Injury,” we leverage the earliest, most critical point at which to influence costs, outcomes, and employee satisfaction.
Listening to the nature of each injury, our RNs refer employees to the most appropriate, cost effective level of care – whether ER, clinic, or first aid.
From dramatic savings to employee satisfaction, we positively impact workers’ compensation results. Our customers have experienced an impressive return on investment within the first year of using our 24/7 nurse advice line.
Take a Closer Look
Make the “Right Call” now and we will provide you with a complimentary cost benefit analysis. The Company Nurse 24 hour help line will improve employee satisfaction, as well as your bottom line savings.