What is your district losing to Day of Injury reporting delays?
For one school board association the numbers were startling.
After implementing Company Nurse’s 24/7 Nurse Injury Triage Hotline, they
- Reduced lag time from 30 to 60 days to 3 to 4 minutes after injury is reported
- Experienced a 17% reduction in claims through “report only” incidents
- Increased use of first aid which reduced claims’ costs
- Improved use of preferred medical providers
- Improved care for injured employees
Company Nurse works with employers to deliver Nurse Injury Triage and
Return-to-Work programs that save 15 – 30%.
- First reports of work injuries within 5 minutes of a call completion
- Excellent care
- Flexibility in interface to claims management systems
These are just a few of the reasons why employers engage Company Nurse,
the premier independent provider of nurse medical triage and return to work programs.
Stop by NSBA Booth #852 to determine whether Company Nurse is a fit for your district or contact us today to set up an appointment 888-817-9282.
NSBA VIP Giveaway
We will choose from our VIP Drawing Entries to determine the winner of a $100 American Express Gift Card!
Just fill in the form below and return it to the Company Nurse
Booth #852 to be eligible. We look forward to seeing you.